Resin encapsulated transformers applied to a wide variety of applications such as distribution systems for power production, rectification and traction, as well as for special solutions. Among the most important characteristics, we can mention:
- Increased safety (low risk of fire)
- They do not use coolant.
- Recovery of materials at the end of their useful life.
- Low CO2 emission.
- Reduction of works in buildings thanks to its compact size.
- Internal installation in buildings.
- Greater overload capacity.
- Maintenance reduction.
The different ranges of transformers range from
- Rated power: 100-3150 kVA
- Nominal primary voltage: up to 36 kV
- Secondary rated voltage: up to 433 V